Election Day is Oct. 22 nd 2018
Cambridge makes voting easy, so have your voice heard. Vote on October 22 or vote online or by phone from October 11-22
A person is entitled to be a voter at an election held in a local municipality if, on voting day, he or she,
- resides in the local municipality or is the owner or tenant of land there, or the spouse of such owner or tenant;
- is a Canadian citizen;
- is at least 18 years old; and
- is not prohibited from voting by law
The following are prohibited from voting:
- a person who is serving a sentence of imprisonment in a penal or correctional institution.
- a corporation.
- a person acting as executor or trustee or in any other representative capacity, except as a voting proxy.
- a person who was convicted of the corrupt practice described in subsection 90 (3), if voting day in the current election is less than five years after voting day in the election in respect of which he or she was convicted.
Make sure you’re eligible to vote!
Confirm or add your information in a few easy steps, and get ready to have your say. The Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) is responsible for identifying all potential municipal, school board and district social services administration board voters.